From My Phone

We’re at Yellowstone taking care of the grandboys, who have grown SO much since we saw them in May (photos to be posted soon)!

I’m sharing a few iPhone photos from our travels. All were edited with Snapseed, and some of the plane photos also have a gradient added to the sky in Lightroom.

We flew over the Grand Canyon!

Photo Sep 30- 12 19 07 PMPhoto Sep 30- 12 17 57 PMAnd here is somewhere in Utah :

Photo Sep 30- 12 36 14 PM-EditOn the drive from Montana to Yellowstone, we stopped in Livingston for dinner. It’s an old town with great old buildings; someday I want to explore it with my camera.  The sky was dark, and the light was golden, and as we walked into the Mexican restaurant, we spotted a rainbow.Photo Sep 30- 6 19 40 PM

Photo Sep 30- 6 20 52 PM (1)Connecting today with Barb’s App-Happy Wednesday.

1. Your really got some great shots from the plane of the canyon, it think even better than being there in person. Great job of these. The little town looks delightful with the light. Have fun with those boys.

October 2, 2014 at 5:56 am

• Oh and the wind is blowing here crazy wild this morning. Not sure why because it is supposed to be really warm here today. Need to turn on the TV and find out why I guess but setting here it is kinda nice to hear the wind.

October 2, 2014 at 5:58 am

2. What great shots. I am always so impressed with your iPhone photos. The Grand Canyon looks magnificent and the Livingston shots are really nice with incredible lighting.

October 2, 2014 at 6:17 am

Great plane photos! Have a wonderful time!

October 2, 2014 at 7:10 am

4. Hi Melinda, Thank you for taking me above the clouds – these images are wonderful, the first one being my favorite!

October 4, 2014 at 12:25 am