Sunset Shadow and Reflection

The last stop on our 11 day journey was a beautiful lodge along the Colorado River outside Moab, Utah.  Watching the ever changing reflections and shadows of the red cliffs at sunset is an experience we’ll never forget.

20141020-DSC_5962_melinda_anderson 20141020-DSC_5946_melinda_anderson20141020-DSC_5989_melinda_andersonLinking up with Friday Finds today- because this view (and this part of Utah!) was the best find I’ve had in a long time!

Beautiful! Chris and I took that drive on the way home from CA after his father died. Did you stay in the lodge Carol stayed in? We drove past it.

October 24, 2014 at 6:44 am

• Melinda

Yup- same place (totally a coincidence)! Stunning views!

October 27, 2014 at 3:31 pm

2. Gorgeous!

October 24, 2014 at 6:57 am

3. Beautiful images – you captured such amazing color.

October 24, 2014 at 11:50 am

4. Breath taking — it makes me wish I was there to enjoy the stillness..wow great shot!
    Hugs

October 24, 2014 at 5:58 pm

5. Sherri Cassell

What beautiful images, they make me want to be there so I can soak up all the beauty!

October 25, 2014 at 7:22 am

6. Pingback: Up at Sunrise | melinda anderson photography

7. I never get tired of looking at red rocks. We have visited Sedona AZ, their red rocks look similar. They are so beautiful and the views go on forever. Your images are beautiful too, I love the reflections. I am glad you have great memories captured in photos to look at later!

October 27, 2014 at 4:49 am