Beyond Beyond 38- Triangle Composition

5Jan2013-1247-Edit-2

I used more of my finds from my walk last weekend to create this still life, using a triangle composition, which was part of this week’s Beyond Beyond lesson. I then textured it with magicfilm, one of Kim Kassen’s magic textures from her Cloth and Paper collection.

Another part of the lesson was on using the Wacom tablet, which inspired me to hook mine up again.  I normally use it a lot, but I had not really arranged my desk the way I like it since I moved in- and the tablet wasn’t being used regularly.  I have carpal tunnel and other hand issues, so using a mouse isn’t a good idea for me.  My desk is now clean and organized, and my Wacom is back where it belongs.

Linking up today with Texture Tuesday

1. Pretty to look at and a lesson learned – well done!

January 7, 2014 at 4:47 am

2. I love your work and good for you in getting organized, that is one of the nice things about a New Year. Love the THREE.

January 7, 2014 at 5:17 am

3. Oh this is so lovely Melinda!! I love it all!

January 7, 2014 at 5:30 am

4. Smal things are worsth to look closer, beautiful done Melinda!

January 7, 2014 at 6:00 am

5. A really pretty still life visiting from Texture Tuesday.

January 7, 2014 at 10:58 am

6. stampncml@comcast.net

I got a new smallllllll camera for Xmas….it’s a Nikon P520. I wanted more zoom……..it’s X 42 and I really like it .

January 7, 2014 at 2:56 pm

7. What a stunning composition, especially considering that it encompasses several different objectives.

Congrats to you on getting you Wacom back online–I don’t know what I would do without mine. I don’t have carpal tunnel issues, but it somehow feels more intuitive to me to use the tablet rather than the mouse.

January 7, 2014 at 3:31 pm

8. Your image is gorgeous! I love your texture work too – looks like snow.

January 8, 2014 at 1:48 pm

9. Very soft and calming feel to your image — color and texture is perfect..and the word three and how you focus on the subject is great..
    Hugs.

January 11, 2014 at 3:19 pm

10. Absolutely gorgeous work!!!

January 12, 2014 at 4:25 pm