Yup- more of those same flowers!

baby's breath layoutIt’s Texture Tuesday, so here’s a collection of photos I took last week of my baby’s breath bouquet (which is still going strong). I used Kim Klassen’s anna texture to edit each image.

I am so attracted to out of focus and ICM (intentional camera movement) images; I’ve done quite a bit, but haven’t put many on the blog. So- just for fun- I took this deliberately out of focus shot of the same bouquet, applied one of the artistic filters in Photoshop, and added a grunged up version of Kim’s dollard texture.

26Feb2014-2893-Edit

1. I like this very artistic edit! Here from Texture Tuesday!

March 4, 2014 at 10:08 am

I just found some Baby’s Breath that i had dried several years ago……dusty but ok……But i tossed them …..due to my sneezing….

March 4, 2014 at 10:10 am

3. Pretty! This looks like an impressionist painting.

March 4, 2014 at 12:53 pm

4. LOVE these Melinda!! White and soft green seem to be my inspiration this “spring” and these are just perfect for that. Lovely!!

March 4, 2014 at 2:07 pm

5. Hi Melinda! I just received an email from Barbara Hurst about trying to schedule a meet-up with you up in Prescott. I would LOVE that! Just seeing your images of Prescott makes me want to come up and capture some of my own. I haven’t been there in years, so it would be fun to come up, get a chance to meet you and do some shooting. Barbara will be in touch with possible dates. Happy to find your blog and I know I’ll be back!

March 4, 2014 at 4:58 pm

6. Pat

Beautiful.

March 6, 2014 at 5:45 pm

7. I love ICM so much and looking forward to meeting you and picking your brain on this more if I can.

March 7, 2014 at 7:58 am

8. The second is absolutely beautiful, sensual in a way.

March 9, 2014 at 10:37 am

9. Lovely shots. I love the sort of ethereal beauty of the middle one and I can’t say enough about the out of focus image. Wow! It is stunning.

March 16, 2014 at 1:19 pm

10. Pingback: Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award « Judy Lindo Photography Blog

11. I’ve nominated you for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award 🙂 http://judylindophotography.wordpress.com/2014/04/19/sisterhood-of-the-world-bloggers-award/

April 19, 2014 at 12:06 pm

• Melinda

Wow!- thank you so much, Judy! I’m very honored!

April 21, 2014 at 7:22 pm