It’s beautiful day in the neighborhood. . .

Here are a few more photos from last weekend’s walk in the neighborhood:

20141118-fallleaves_melinda_andersonAnd here is another attempt at ICM (intentional camera movement)- this time edited with Topaz Impression (one of the Cezanne presets) and textured with Kim Klassen’s chill texture.

20141115-20141115-Cez20141115-DSC_6820_melinda_anderson_melinda_anderson-2_melinda_andersonLinking up with Texture Tuesday today.

1. Such beauty! I never remember to try movement in the fall. And now I think most of our leaves are on the ground. oh well, next year. Have a good week.

November 18, 2014 at 7:07 am

2. Our leaves are all down after the snow yesterday. Beautiful yellow colors. Your ICM image looks like a watercolor painting. Love it!

November 18, 2014 at 7:42 am

3. Wow! So pretty! I love the ICM look – the movement is so pretty, and with the texture, it looks like fabric.

November 18, 2014 at 11:34 am

4. Love the photo with the camera movement – painting with light. It feels fun to let go of the need to hold perfectly still and just move. Taking pictures is a lot like playing, right?

November 18, 2014 at 11:41 am

5. Oh my! Yes, it is! My favorite “quote” from Mr. Rogers, and I LOVE the ICM of the tree! Just gorgeous! The triptych is stunning as well – I love the golden leaf colors so much. Enjoy your beautiful day in your neighborhood!!

November 18, 2014 at 11:42 am

6. What golden treasures you’ve found! The abstract is great!

November 18, 2014 at 1:57 pm

7. mmatuche

That impressionist texture makes it look like the leaves are shimmering! The subject matter lends itself well to the treatment. Thanks for sharing!–Michele at Sweet Leaf

November 18, 2014 at 6:35 pm

8. Well you know from our last get together how much I love trees and these oh my those colors are wonderful. I love your abstract so gorgeous. Have a wonderful day Melinda.

November 19, 2014 at 6:26 am

9. Beautiful. Wonderful colors.

November 19, 2014 at 2:05 pm

10. stampncml@comcast.net

I  know  you  meant  to  blur  the last  picture  but  it  looks  like  a  couple  of  my  pictures  from  our  cruise  that  I  took  from  the  tour  bus…….nice  on  all  of  them….

November 26, 2014 at 3:39 pm