Raspberry Macros

I’ve been keeping to my word about practicing with my Lensbaby every day.  I thought a major part of my practice would involve getting the Edge 80 off the Composer (so tight for these weak hands!), but so far, so good! Maybe it’s loosening up- or I’m getting stronger! I hadn’t done much with macro using the Edge 80 until recently, and I’m having fun with it. Raspberries were on my breakfast menu on Easter, so I took a few moments to take some macro shots.  I’m finding the Edge 80 to be nice and sharp- similar to my 85mm macro.

Edits:
1- edited in onOne Perfect Effects (tonal contrast)- and then Photoshop, adding kk_chill to soften what I did in Perfect Effects!
2- kk_lettherebelight preset
3- kk_eve preset

raspberries1

Edits:
1- onOne’s Perfect Effects
2- my basic edit
3- kk_lightairypastel preset

raspberries2

Getting back in the groove and linking up with Texture Tuesday today!

1. I’m enjoying your work with your lens baby! These are just beautiful with the contrast and light, and such detail like seeing the raspberry hairs. Love the onOne Perfects Effects program.

April 7, 2015 at 5:33 am

2. You are the one that got me to enjoy the Edge more, thank you. I am heading out this morning to Portland but I plan on taking the 50 Lensbaby with me alone with a double glass and just enjoying the time with me Lensbabies. Don’t you just love that word Lensbabies? Great shots with raspberries, love that fruit so much and it’s sweetness. Have a wonderful week.

April 7, 2015 at 5:50 am

• I apparently can’t type this morning, hope you understood some of the words. Ugh!

April 7, 2015 at 5:51 am

3. Spot on focus … these raspberries look so fresh … beautifully done!

April 7, 2015 at 6:52 am

4. Caz

Mmmmm, your raspberries are mouthwatering! The macro shots show the most perfect details.

April 7, 2015 at 10:26 am

5. My mouth is watering. I especially like the one with the three berries and the spoon.

April 7, 2015 at 5:56 pm

6. It’s way cool when a simple thing such as raspberries make for such great images. Of course it’s the artist’s perspective that makes it all!

April 8, 2015 at 4:59 am

7. Oh your tempting me! You also reminded me I promised myself I would do the same with my new macro lens I am not very familiar with yet.

April 8, 2015 at 7:34 am