White Stuff

We had an early snow yesterday! After a blustery day of snow and rain, with nothing sticking, we finally got pretty white flakes for a few hours late yesterday afternoon and evening.

20151104-MMA_4395_melinda_anderson-Edit

Knowing that we were due for a day of sunshine, I bundled up and went out this morning so I could capture a few shots of the early morning sun hitting the inch or so of snow we got yesterday- and melting it away.

20151105-MMA_4462_melinda_anderson

20151105-MMA_4437_melinda_anderson

20151105-MMA_4435_melinda_anderson

1. Oh my gosh Melinda! That’s amazing and so so beautiful! We’re in AZ at the moment … yesterday was chilly and rainy in Fountain Hills … but nothing like that!

November 5, 2015 at 8:45 am

• Melinda

Well, Barb, the snow is just in patches now, as I knew it would be. Enjoy your time in Fountain Hills- the weather should be beautiful from now on. If you decide to come up the hill, give me a call!

November 5, 2015 at 10:55 am

2. I’m glad you decided to bundle up and get the shots. They’re are beautiful. The lighting in the second one is gorgeous. And I love the close ups, too. Nice job.

November 5, 2015 at 11:00 am

3. Georgia DeBaeke

Amazing! Looks beautiful .

November 5, 2015 at 1:31 pm

4. So pretty, it is pretty chilly down here today. Guess that is ok as I have had some sort of virus since Sunday.

November 5, 2015 at 4:42 pm

Don’t want to look at pictures of snow😁

November 5, 2015 at 5:14 pm

6. Oh my…..snow….I am so glad you got out and braved the elements as your captures are gorgeous. We’ve had rain here in NC for a week and today the sun came out and brought heat with it. I guess that’s the way fall is as the weather adjusts for a new season…..

November 5, 2015 at 8:43 pm